She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain

Welcome to my first blogging experience. I am not sure what direction this blog will take, but my hope is that it will be a true, brutal account of day-to-day life in the J. household. I have recently found myself on the precipice of adulthood and it frightens me!


A--she is the light of my life. A true spitfire at only a year old, I can not even imagine what the future will hold for her.




J--My dear, long-suffering husband.





S--A spoiled, bratty, baby. The fact that she is a dog has never occurred to her.





L--The sweetest, most break-your-heart eyes you will ever see.


And me, well I would rather read than clean; I hate baking. I love Louisa May Alcott, Neil Gaiman, and Oscar Wilde. I hate all pictures of myself, so you shouldn't expect may of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment