Facts you might not know about me...

I don't follow football, and I abhor the Black Eyed Peas, so rather than do nothing, I thought I would post something.

1. I have a very hard time falling asleep. I often lay in bed for hours worrying about things I can not change. Crossword puzzles and Sudoku help.

2. I love Payday candy bars.

3. I am very particular about how I eat certain candies. Especially M&M's and Skittles.

4. I am currently off Dr. Pepper, but if I knew I could drink one and still lose weight, I would. Without question.

5. If I had three wishes they would be:
  • To be able to reach into my pocket and pull out the exact amount of money I needed at the moment forever.
  • To be able to eat or drink whatever I want and always weigh 120 pounds.
  • To go back in time and do some things over, but only if I could guarantee I would end up with J and A.
6. I love to snow ski and water ski.

7. My current favorite bands/musicians are:
  • Band of Horses
  • The Decemberists
  • Sufjan Stevens
8. I love Criminal Minds.

9. If I had the money I would get a nose job.

10. I wish I had known about hair straighteners in 8th grade.

11. I have no real talents or skills.

12. I wanted to be a lawyer when I was a child.

13. I competed in beauty pageants as a child.

14. I think my husband could do better, but am glad he doesn't.

15. I often check that the door is locked 4 or 5 times before I go to bed.

16. I have eaten food out of the trash.

17. I have superbly amazing and beautiful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment