Icemageddon 2011

A and I have been trapped in our house for three days and counting. Don't get me wrong, I hoped for a day off work, but four! It is so cold, we can't even go outside. Tomorrow I think we are going to have to brave the frigid temps and at least venture to the mailbox.

Over the last three days we have:

Read.
Colored.
Painted.
"Cooked".
Chased bubbles.
Played on the indoor slide.
Watched a lot of Sesame Street and Yo Gabba Gabba.

We are out of paper to paint on and we can't find all the crayons. Tomorrow will be interesting.

I am sorely missing the gym. I just discovered that I love spin class, and I have not been able to get there since Sunday. I missed Tuesday and Thursday. I really hope things are nice so I can go Saturday morning.

Anyway, time to go sit back in front of the fire, wrap up in a blanket, and be glad our power is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment