Random Information (A-Z)

The A to Z of Me


I don’t do these very often, but Alli posted an all-call of sorts on her blog, and I thought, why not?



A. Age: 28 and dealing with it.

B. Bed size: Queen. Full beds are way too small and king bed are way too big. This one is just right.

C. Chore that you hate: Um, all of them! I really hate cleaning the kitchen. Dirty dishes totally squick me out.

D. Dogs: I have two. Lucy and Sophie. Spoiled rotten.

E. Essential start to your day: The snooze button. Also, channel 4 news so I have some idea about weather and traffic. I need about 10-15 minutes in bed watching the news after I wake before I get out of bed.

F. Favorite color: Pink and purple.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.


H. Height: 5’1” I used to dream that I would have a massive growth spurt. Alas, that dream never came true.

I. Instruments you play: The flute. I played for 9 years.


J. Job title: Teacher.



K. Kids: A. Also known as The Bug. She is two going on 16.

L. Live: North Texas, nearish DFW.

M. Mother’s name: D.


N. Nicknames: Sisty, Missy, Sister. My brother and I called each other Brother and Sister growing up. He is even listed in my phone that way today.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had A. Three nights.


P. Pet peeves: Oh man, I have a lot. People that abuse grammar, people that use words without thinking, mosquito, (and stealing one from Alli) judgmental parents.

Q. Quote from a movie:  Gosh I don't know. I use the one from The Sweetest Thing a lot, "Look at this, no what is that, no, what is that, no seriously what is that?"

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: One brother, two step-brothers.


T: Time you wake up: On Monday/Wednesday/Friday 6:20, on Tuesday/Thursday 4:45.  On the weekends I sleep until A wakes me up.

U. Underwear: Whatever. Cheap ones.


V. Vegetable you hate: Onion, but I am working on it.

W. What makes you run late: Not being prepared. I HATE being late. So, I try to pick my clothes out on Sundays, make dinner menus on Sunday, and pack lunches the night before. It doesn't always work that way though.


X. X-Rays you’ve had: My hand and my left foot. I had a little incident in St. Louis on  a trip with some girlfriends. I fractured my foot in 4 places and tore the ligaments in my arch. Lucky me, it didn't heal right and still bothers me today. (I will have to blog this story some day.)

Y. Yummy food that you make: I am certainly not known as a great cook. I made J a birthday cake once that made him sick. But, I have improved a lot in the past few years.


Z. Zoo animal: I think this is strange. Obviously whomever created this needed something with z, but why not just say animal? Anyway, my favorite "zoo animals" are giraffes.

2 comments:

  1. First, can I just say The Bug is the cutest little thing?

    Love that you and your brother call each other Brother and Sister like my sister and I do!

    I had a similar incident with my left foot a few years ago, it never healed correctly and often gives me trouble when it's rainy, is a fatter/wider foot than my right now, and the left ankle is now also much thicker. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our blog! I can't get past that you wake up at 4:45 some days!! That is how much I hate getting up early haha.

    ReplyDelete