So Random

I don't have a set plan for this post, just a few pictures from this week and last.


A's Clothes: Shirt as a dress Macy's
Top: Target
Cardigan: Loft
Pants: Wal-Mart


Open House 2010


Open House 2011
Top:Crazy 8
Skirt: Crazy 8
Shoes: Old Navy
 




She asks to wear her feathers every day.
Feathers: Shop in Weatherford, I can't remeber the name!
Dress: Old Navy


A's Clothes: Shirt as dress from Carter's
Top: Target
Skirt: JcPenney
Headband: Etsy


I am being bitten my fire ants in this photo.
Cami: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Torrid
Jeans: as capris Wal-Mart
Flip-Flops: Old Navy

Before hair pic #2, sans fire ants.









After! I am a red head.



Also, I am awesome at self-taken pictures.
 

I like the red for fall.
 



So yeah, back to fire ants...I was trying to find a decent spot to take my "before" hair pictures this morning. The sun was out and shining, so I was trying to face away. I stepped into our flowerbed and BAM! Fire ants. I really am hating TX right now. I know other places have fire ants, but I don't have to deal with those fire ants. Also, if we have any more triple degree days, I might melt. Thankfully, they say a cold front is headed our way.

I feel like it may be time to move. Somewhere with snow. Somewhere with houses that have trees in the yard. Somewhere with small towns and small schools. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. i love you and i love your hair! i have a beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete