The End of Month 2

Well, here we go again. This is my third post (you can find the first two here and here) in what I am hoping will be a year-long weight loss journey. So far though the journey has been difficult and the weight loss has been, um, none.

When I decided to bring this up on my blog, I really thought that public accountability would be the kick in the pants I needed to get myself going. Obviously, it hasn't been. The only plus is that I haven't gained any weight.

I can make excuses, this week has been insanely stressful, like stomach aches, headaches, and sore muscle stress. Also, the fact that Tyra Banks wrote a best selling "novel" has sent me into a deep depression.

Or...I can own up to the fact that I have been lazy. At this point I have given up on November (it is the 30th). I am setting my sights on December.


Seriously, Tyra freaking Banks? The book is called Model land. The Lead character is named Tooke. How sad is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment