Outfits of the Week

So about 3 months ago I mentioned that I would occasionally be doing outfit posts....well now it begins! Part of the reason I want to document my outfits is so I can see what I really wear, how I present myself, and how the outfits I wear REALLY look. What I have decided is that I will take pictures Monday-Thursday morning and then do a picture dump with some helpful commentary on Thursday or Friday. (I won't be taking pictures on Friday because we wear jeans and school shirts on Friday.) To my two's of readers out there, this will be a weekly post, not the main focus of my blog.



A's Clothes from Monday
Dress: Macy's (gift from Coach and JoJo)



My Clothes from Monday
Hair: Sock Bun!
Top: Target
Cardigan: Macy's
Belt: Torrid
Skirt: JC Penney
Shoes: DSW
 I really don't know what is up with my weird stance in the picture above....I have not quite found a comfortable way to pose for pictures.


My Clothes on Tuesday
Headband: Cato's
Necklace: Blaton Caldwell
Cardigan: Wal-Mart
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Macy's


Closer up of headband, necklace, and best of all....sock bun curls!

Wednesday's Outfit
Hair: Braids and messy bun
Cami: Old Navy
Dress: Motherhood Maternity (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!)
Tights: (Purple, you can just barely see them) We Love Colors
Boots: DSW
 I loved this dress so much when I was pregnant that I have saved it. I keep wearing it, even though I am not with child.

A's Clothes from Thursday
Jacket: Children's Place
Skirt: Children's Place
Tights: Children's Place
Boots: Cutie Pa-tootie
I am not even going to bother captioning my outfit. This is a fail!!!! I have worn a version of this outfit several times this year. I really hope it is the pants I chose today that are making me look 3 feet tall. I look short (which I am), fat (which I am), and dowdy. I have been the same height and weight all week, but only in the last outfit do I think I really look bad. Clearly, this needs to be reworked! Also, my hair is still wet in this photo. I also skipped on the makeup, opting for tinted moisturizer and mascara only. All in all, not my best foot forward.

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit. I think you are super fun, and your personality shines through your clothes.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete