A Week That Just Kept Giving

Saturday: Started out great. We went to Hobby Lobby to pick up more tutu material (pictures to come in a later post.) Then we went to a spooky story time at Barnes and Noble. We came home, had lunch, took a nap, and then played outside for a bit. We made a last minute decision to go to the Trunk or Treat in Aubrey. A had a great time. We had a great time. Then, suddenly, things took a turn for the worse. By the time we got home from Denton, A was crying and running a fever. Then she threw up. A and I were up off and on all night.

Sunday: More of the same. We made a decision to keep her home from school as her fever was still come and go.

Monday: J stayed home with A, I went to work.

Tuesday: I stayed home with A. She was still not 100%. I took her to the Dr. No news.

Wednesday: J's mom came up, so A stayed home again. J and I carpooled to work, so I was sans vehicle.

Thursday: Picture day for A. She woke up sullen and pouty. She refused (literally refused) to go to the bathroom before we left the house, and consequently, had an accident on the way to school. She did this while wearing her picture day dress. Luckily it was salvageable. I received the results of my students' most recent test and spent 5 minutes crying in the bathroom.

Friday: Not a bad day, really.

Saturday: Decided to re-cut my bangs, made a mess of my hair.


I am holding out hope though, we have a birthday party to go to tonight. Hopefully, watching A play with her friends will brighten my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment