Month #4--Who Are We Kidding--Month #1

So this marks the last weekend in January. I will say that while I did not meet all my goals, I did do better. I guess that counts as something. I have started swimming on Sunday mornings, and honestly, it is one of the highlights of my week. I forgot how great it is to just swim. No sun, no people, no worries. I usually swim for 30 minutes, then have a 10 minute soak in the hot tub. It really is an amazing 40 minutes. On the other exercise front....well I have managed to go to at least one spin class a week. The plan is to go three times, and supplement on the "off" days with Couch to 5K.

I can't believe how easy it is to find an excuse not to go to the gym. This week, our little green car died. This meant that J and I had to carpool. I am not opposed to carpooling, but it does limit my gym time. I am not thrilled with the idea of leaving J and A at home without a vehicle, and it means we have to leave earlier than normal for everyone to get to work on time. It is just an added headache, when I am already looking for the easy way out.

Eating wise, well, I won't lie. I am a glutton. I love soda. I love cheese. I love eating out. These are all things I am working on.

Overall, I am down 4 pounds this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment