30 Before 30--The Rest of the List

30. Participate in a Relay for Life or St. Jude's walk with my friends to support those that have/are battling cancer. (November 2012)
29. Go on a beach vacation with my family.
28. Stick to a budget for 3 months.
27. Paint a piece of art for my house (I have already done this, but would love to do another big piece) I painted a shower curtain, the walls, and a piece of easy art for the Bug's bathroom makeover.
26. Take a girl's trip. Went to Gulf Shores, AL with my three best friends! June 9-June 15
25. Read 10 (new to me) books

  • Outliers
  • Bossypants
  • The Surgeon 
  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
  • Ms. Perrigran's Home for Unusual Children
  • The Son of Jupiter
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty
24. Go to another music festival
23. Learn CPR
22. Set up an online shop (or Ebay account) to sell all the baby clothes/toys A has out grown. Not an online sell, but we did have a large garage sale in April, and sold all of the big baby items and made a big dent in the clothes.
21. Pay off my 2 biggest credit cards.


20. Find a church home for my family.
19. Take a (mostly) unplanned road trip with the family.
18. Go camping with A. (Campover complete with smores December 2012)
17. Make a beautifully decorated cake.
16. Learn how to sew, the basics. Taught myself (with help from the internet) how to sew on a button!
15. Truly clean out my closet (and my backup closet where I stash the clothes I might want to keep). Taken care of with the garage sale we had in April.
14. Paint both bathrooms. One down, one to go.
13. Master 5 new recipes. Three brand new ones down!
12. Go ice skating.
11. Seriously cut back (maybe even give up) Dr. Pepper for reals.

10. Lose 50 pounds.--(6/17) at 20!! (7/29) at 28. (11/10) at 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Find two projects on Pinterest and replicate them.--Love Bugs 2/13 and Water Marbling Nails 3/10
8. Try to increase my blog readership.--Up to 14 followers, had two posts break 300 views, created Twitter feed, and a Facebook page for my blog!
7. Visit a new-to-me museum.
6. Sing karaoke. (I have never done this!)
5. Visit my Pepaw's grave. April 8th, 2012.  Visit my Granny and Grandpa's graves.
4. Sell a tutu dress to someone other than family.Thanks T! October 2012
3. Make a decision regarding grad school. Choice made, yes, but not now.
2. Spend a late night hunting shooting stars and constellations with A and J. (Watched the Perseid meteor shower.)
1. Teach A something new.Taught my Bug how to spell cat and dog, and how to write her name! August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment