Prepping for Paradise

In two weeks (!!!) I will be heading to Gulf Shores, AL with three of my best friends. We are renting a beach house, Palm Paradise. We have literally been counting down since about day 55.


I've been shopping bit by bit for a little over a month. I have sun dresses, swimsuits, flipflops, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen...I even bought a pair of shorts!

I am getting my check list ready, those of you who know me are saying a collective "duh". Here is what I am planning on bringing:
  • Sundresses (4)
  • Shorts (one pair of neon yellow, and I am hoping to find a pair of navy ones too)
  • Tank tops (assorted colors)
  • Cardigans (again, duh)
  • Swimsuits (2)
  • Swimsuit cover (2)
  • Flipflops (3)
  • Sunhats (2)
  • Sunglasses (2)
  • Glasses/Contacts/Solution
  • Sunscreen
  • Aloe (just in case)
  • Chapstick
  • Phone
  • Phone charger
  • Towel
  • Beach mat
  • Toiletries/Makeup
  • Pillows
  • Books*
  • Movies
  • Music
I am sure my "real" list will be much longer. I will be packing several books too, I haven't decided which ones yet. Suggestions are accepted!

Okay, after posting this last night I started browsing, my list so far includes:
  • The Catastrophic History of You and Me
  • The Night Circus
  • Swamplandia
  • Robopocolypse
  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
  • The Fault in our Stars
  • A Discovery of Witches
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Any thoughts on any of those books?!

No comments:

Post a Comment