|Bunny M. I wasn't ever a chicken, this is the only animal costume picture I could find!|
With that, here are my top ten favorite (Not scary at all) Halloween movies!
10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer--I love the series too, but it is actually a little scary. The Kristie Swanson/Luke Perry movie version is pure fluff and fun, which makes it perfect in my book!
9. Practical Magic--Love this movie! I hate the part at the start, you know which part, but love the ending.
8. Death Becomes Her--This was one of my favorite movies when I was 10. I don't know what that says about me.
7. Young Frankenstein--"I am not a Frankenstein. I'm a Fronkensteen."
6. The Rocky Horror Picture Show--So strange. So off. So awesome.
5. Any Harry Potter film--They just have that Halloween vibe to them.
4. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown--The best part about this is watching it with A. Plus it is only a half hour long!
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas--One of the most beautiful and original movies I've seen.
2. Shaun of the Dead--This one is actually a little scary, so there. But I still love it.
1. Hocus Pocus--I can't wait until A is a bit older, so she and I can bunker down on Halloween night to watch this one together!
|Bunny A. Halloween 2011--Age 2.|
Honorable Mention: Army of Darkness--I didn't know about the greatness of Bruce Campbell until college (thanks Ang!!) but once I learned about him, I quickly fell in love. I even own his autobiography. It seems inappropriate to leave him off my list.