New Blog Design and a Few Outfit Posts

I decided to update the background and header on my blog. I used The Cutest Blog on the Block for my background. I designed the header myself using a few of our family shots taken by my awesome friend, Chelcie of http://www.chelcieguerra.com/. I am really happy with how it turned out! 


I wore this look to work the Monday before Thanksgiving break. I felt like the boots dressed the sparkle down a bit. This skirt is so much fun. I wasn't exactly sure how to work it in, but I am very happy with the way this turned out!

Sweater: Target 
Skirt: The Limited 
Tights: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Similar here 
Boots: Stolen from Mom









The temp dropped the next day, so I decided to go warm and comfy!

Sweater:Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: These are similar 













I swear, sometimes I think an outfit looks good, I think I look good, and then you see the photo. I am going to chalk this up to just not being a photogenic dress. I think it worked better in person!! (Maybe I should have worn heels and heavy eyeliner?)

Dress: From Macy's this one is similar.
Belt: From Albany
Boots: Mom's again



On the Bug
Dress:  Children's Place
Cardigan: Similar color, Cute option
Boots: Old Navy












This is from today. Same red pants as above, but for some reason, I feel like they look very different. 

On the Bug: 
Sweater: Gymboree, bought second hand
Pants: Hers are from Carter's, I bought them for Christmas last year. These are from Old Navy and similar. (The link will take you to girl's, but they carry them for toddlers too.)
Boots: Old Navy 



On me:
Sweater: Old Navy at the start of the season. These are close. 
Pants: Same as post above
Boots: Macy's in stores now















No comments:

Post a Comment