Level 37

So it is no secret that I worry. A lot. I worry about so many things, I can't even tell you what all I think about in a single day. J once told me he saw a sign that said only 8% of the things we worry about actually happen.

But my question is, what if you worry about 1000 things a day? That is still 80 fears coming true, projects failing, or gray hairs forming. What if the 8% that happens are the very worst things you were worried about? Let's say for instance, you were only worried about 20 things. 8% of 20 is 1.6 (according to my trusty calculator). So if the one thing you were most worried about happens, that is still a bad day right? Or am I missing something here?

I feel stretched to my breaking point lately. Work has been trying, exhausting, and stressful. Home has been good, except that I have to bring work with me. I reached my limit on Wednesday of this week, telling a friend I was a level 37 worrier and had reached the top floor!

With that out of my system....I am looking forward to this weekend. I don't have much planned, hopefully dinner with my best friends and relaxing with the family. Next weekend will be busier, but I am trying to sneak a Graceland Ninjaz concert into the mix. (I have four extra tickets...) I am also counting the get-ups until Spring Break (26 ladies and gentlemen!)

This was an off week for sure, so I only have one outfit post for you.

The details for this outfit are the same as this post.

I really need to get a proper camera for these things!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. I am such a worrier too. The one that helps me besides wine...Psalms 46:10-"Be still and know that I am God." Sometimes we are not supposed to know everything..or plan it...or fix it. And that annoys me, but reflecting on that scriptures seems to make things better. Hope it helps you too.

    ReplyDelete