Looking Ahead to 2013

 

One of my goals for 2012 was to create and work on a 30 Before 30 list. Here are some of my remaining items.

29. Go on a beach vacation with my family.
28. Stick to a budget for 3 months.
24. Go to another music festival
23. Learn CPR
21. Pay off my 2 biggest credit cards.

20. Find a church home for my family.
19. Take a (mostly) unplanned road trip with the family.
17. Make a beautifully decorated cake.
14. Paint both bathrooms. One down, one to go.
13. Master 5 new recipes. 
12. Go ice skating.
11. Seriously cut back (maybe even give up) Dr. Pepper for reals.
6. Sing karaoke. (I have never done this!)
3. Make a decision regarding grad school.

YIKES!!! I still have a lot to go....Also I know at least a few of those will not be taken care of before I actually turn 30. #29 has already been changed to Disney World with the family in July or August. #21 is being tabled because we are taking another route to paying off our debt, but if I get at least any two paid off, I will take it! #17 will be difficult because, we have established I can not bake at all. #11 won't happen. I know it.


As far as my true resolution list:
1. Hit the 50 pound mark on my weight loss (6 away as of this morning), then keep going for another 15.
2. Work out in some manner at least 3 times a week.
3. Spend my time BETTER with my family.
4. Stick to our family budget for at least 4 months in a row.
5. Lessen the amount of processed food the family eats.
6. Don't buy clothes just to buy clothes. But items that fit my personal style and taste.
7. Keep posting at least once a week, plus outfit posts at least twice a month.


If I don't complete my list, if I don't stick to my resolutions the world will not end. It is good to remember this! Happy New Year to my readers, my friends, and my family. I hope you all have a great 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment