I am going to cut right to the chase. I am you in the future. Follow this list and things will be okay. (Not perfect, but good.)
1. Do not cut your hair. Don't cut it in junior high when all your friends do and don't cut it again in high school and don't cut it after you have your daughter. Just say no to big hair cuts!
2. Skip the "RevoStyler".
I can not believe we thought this would really work....Just trust me on this. It is going to get caught in your hair and hurt. A lot. Hold out for two more years then look for true straightening irons.
3. Wear your retainers. Don't leave them on any cafeteria trays!!
4. Don't worry about not playing a sport (I think we both know how that will turn out.)
5. Maybe take a few more classes your Senior year of high school. One more year of Science won't kill you.
6. When you get to college (stick with UNT) DO NOT change your major. News flash, you end up as an English teacher so you might as well get out of there in four years rather than six. (You do not want to be an art historian, so stick to English.)
7. After you get married, live in a cheap apartment for the first three years.
8. Now if you have followed the given advice of #7, this one will be easy. SAVE YOUR MONEY!
9. Be yourself. You will have a group of amazing friends and they love you in spite of your quirks.
10. Wash your makeup off every night. Please.